Ajmal Koya (Appu)
Line Producer | Fixer | Production Coordinator
twofour54 - Abu Dhabi - UAE
For the past 10 years, I have worked as a Line Producer / Fixer /Coordinator and creative individual in the film, Television and Advertisement Industries. As an experienced Production Person, I’m well versed at Planning, Budgeting, Designing, organizing, coordinating managing big -Small budget films, TV Soap series, TV/web commercials ,Events and other creative projects – Hundreds of product shoots Over 20 Big Budgeted Movies and countless TV Commercials. In my last position as Line Producer I was Responsible for the practical Aspects of Film Production Such As Planning, Budgeting, Scheduling, Estimation, Location Permissions, Crew management, Equipment & Grip Hiring, Casting, Artist Coordination, Transportation post scheduling, accommodation for crews including visa applications and generating call sheets as well as managing production team and teams of designers while being able to generate a Joy and professional working environment. a team Player with Can-Do Attitude, and a Graphic Designer Having Plenty of Accounting Skills.
The services you offer:
- Line Producer
- Fixer ( UAE & INDIA)
- Production Coordinator
- Production Manager
- Production Supervisor
Key contact person:
Mr. Ajmal Koya (Appu)
+97156892 4451 (UAE)
Production/ Accounting/ Administration
P.O.Box: 77804 Abu Dhabi
Over 14 years of experience in TV and Film Production including Still Photography. Providing management and broad production services for the International production companies that need to execute and to carry out their mission in The UAE, Jordan and the Middle East. Worked with several International productions; National Geographic, The History Channel, Discovery, BBC, ZDF, NTV, MBC, Al Jazeerah and many other networks from the UAE, the USA, Canada, UK, Sweden, Japan, Greece, Austria, Germany, Brazil, France, Holland, Belgium and Russia.
Fields of Expertise
- Rapidly translate requirements into digital concept and storyboard
- Pre-production to post production management
- Create budgets and schedules
- Prepare technical and financial proposals
- Supervise production expenses, approve field budgets and stay within budget limits
- Oversee and supervise all stages of production
- Provide accounting procedures and documents
- Establish final budget
- Supervise invoices and their legitimacy
- Handle accounts receivables and payrolls
- Supervise project time-lines
- Comply with local laws
- Establish contracts, proofreading, signing off on completed projects
- computer skills
- Perform regular account details to senior management
Production Manager, Technical Manager, Site Manager, Production Co-ordinator, Technical and Engineering Staff
P.O. Box 77804 Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Production and Technical Manager with 30 years’ experience working within the professional theatre and live events industries across several technical disciplines, with a consistent track record of successfully managing and delivering live events, festivals, touring, and repertory productions to a high standard,working nationally and internationally and delivering on tight time scales and within budget.
Always professional in my approach and approachable in my profession, with a proven ability to work flexibly and adapt positively to change, and thriving on identifying and implementing creative solutions to the challenges arising throughout the development and delivery of a project.
Equally comfortable working independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment or as a core member of a larger project team, able to work effectively on multiple projects concurrently, having a strong client and results orientation and focus, and with the ability to manage and motivate staff on both an individual and team level.
Keys to my success are excellent communication and organisational skills, first-rate forward planning,efficient time and workload management, a rigorous and methodical work ethic, boundless discretionary energy, and an inherent pride in ensuring projects are delivered effectively and efficiently to the satisfaction of the client, customers, and producing company.
Complete profile available upon request.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Efficient time and workload management
- Event planning, scheduling, and implementation
- Tour management and transport logistics, including client, supplier, and venue liaison
- Extensive budgetary experience including estimates, cost control, & cash management
- Stage and company management
- Lighting design and programming
- Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, VBA
- Full UAE driving licence
- Effective prioritisation and delegation
- Deadline and results orientated
- Client and customer focussed
- Effective liaison with local authorities, regulatory bodies, clients, and partners
- Health & Safety planning, implementation, and review management
- Event and performance monitoring and reporting, including identifying efficiency and development opportunities
- Staff recruitment, management, motivation, training, support, and guidance
Rahim Kadappillil Abrahim
Box 77804 Twofour54 Abu Dhabi
A Production Manager in Media industry for TV production and movies
Technical facilities line up and coordination for Pre production and post production.
Line producer for Reality TV shows and recording.
SNG Engineer for LIVE broadcast Operations.
operation, Trouble shooting, Satellite communications.
Director, Film & TV Services
P.O. Box 2454 Abu Dhabi UAE
twofour54 Film & TV Services is the leading production facility and production services company in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Voted Middle East and North Africa (MENA)’s ‘Studio of the Year’ in 2010 and ‘Post-Production House of the Year’ in 2011 & 2012, twofour54 Film & TV Services has the creative talent, production and post-production expertise to take your next project from concept to delivery.
Our key services include:
twofour54 Film & TV Services offers the Middle East and North Africa’s finest HD studios and skilled technical, operational and creative staff from our highly qualified in-house team and freelancer pool. With 11 studios ranging from x 280m2 to 650m2 – perfect for everything from light entertainment to large scale drama productions. Our studios can be hired as “space only” or fully equipped with the latest state-of-the-art equipment.
Our services cover all elements of location filming including pre-production assistance, production budgeting and scheduling, crewing, transportation and catering. You will also have access to lighting, sound recording and grip equipment here at twofour54 Film & TV Services. Whether it be a TV commercial or music video to the latest upcoming Hollywood blockbuster, we can handle all of your production services requirements.
The UAE’s leading high-end post-production house with 10 post-production edit suites; 2 for audio post-production; 3 for graphics and the region’s only Baselight colour grading suite for film work up to 4k.
- 5 edit suites with FCP
- 5 edit suites with AVID Media Composer
- 1 AVID DS high-end finishing suite
- 2 ProTools HD 5.1 audio suites
- 2 Smoke high-end finishing and composting suites with 5TB dedicated storage
- 6 BOXX graphics workstations with 2D and 3D graphics software
- The region’s only high end Base light colour grading facility
PLAYOUT AND BROADCAST
twofour54 is the home to a unique one-stop-shop for broadcasting and connectivity from Abu Dhabi.
As of February 2015, Ericsson will be managing and operating the 20 channel playout centre for a client’s covering entertainment, music, news, sports, and general content.
twofour54 Film & TV Services can arrange additional services based upon your specific requirements. Our team of award winning talent have the latest skills in all areas of post production to ensure the best possible results for your project.
- Director of Photography
- Health and Safety
- Production Co-ordinator
- Production Company - Commercial
- Production Company - Corporate
- Production Company - Digital Media
- Production Company - Documentary
- Production Company - Feature
- Production Company - General
- Production Company - Post Production
- Production Company - Shorts
- Production Manager
- Production Supervisor
- Project Manager