INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
Abu Dhabi Film Commission may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms available on the Website to be submitted to Abu Dhabi Film Commission. Abu Dhabi Film Commission may also ask you for information when you report a problem with this Website to it;
- Records of correspondence that you send to Abu Dhabi Film Commission through the Website;
- Details of your visits to this Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data, and the resources that you access; and
- Any other information, materials or data which you submit to Abu Dhabi Film Commission through the Website.
If you are only browsing this Website, Abu Dhabi Film Commission does not capture data that allows it to identify you individually. Instead, Abu Dhabi Film Commission may collect information about your computer, including where available your internet protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. Such information does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, Abu Dhabi Film Commission may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help twofour54 to improve this Website and enable it:
- To estimate its user size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow Abu Dhabi Film Commission to customise this Website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to this Website.
- Although Abu Dhabi Film Commission will do its best to protect your information which you have transmitted to it, Abu Dhabi Film Commission cannot guarantee the security of such information including but not limited to the information set out at clause 1.1 above.. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once your information is received by Abu Dhabi Film Commission, the commission will use all reasonable procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Abu Dhabi Film Commission may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If it is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- In accordance with the terms and conditions of this Website.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Abu Dhabi Film Commission, its customers, its partners or other relevant third parties, including but not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites may have their own privacy policies and that Abu Dhabi Film Commission does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.