Duncan Capp IExpE
Special Effects Supervisor and Owner
IFX is a Physical Special Effects company specialising in Atmospherics, Pyrotechnics and Explosives, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Specialist rigs, Animatronics and models with over 25 years experience working on Independent and Feature film and Tv production.
Over the last two decades we have amassed a large amount of equipment from Atmospherics machinery, hydraulic systems and highly precise and technical firing systems.
- Heavy Engineering + 50 Tonnes
- Light Engineering
- Laser/Plasma Cutting
- FX Design, build and Engineering
- Bespoke Creations and Sculptures
- Wire Work including animatronics
- Stunt Rigs
- Hydraulic Lifting Systems
- 3 and 5 Axis Gimbles
- Tilting platforms, simple 1 or 2 axis pivot systems Pre programmed movements
- Collapsing rigs
- Pneumatic systems and rigs Nitrogen/Inert Gas systems Catapults, High Speed movements Car flippers, Stunt flippers
- High Pressure Systems
Explosives & Pyrotechnics
- Explosive design and implementation up to 1.1 UN Class all over the world War Simulations and reenactments
- Personal and Simulated Bullet Hits
- From puddles and wet downs to torrential flooding Tip Tank systems, design and build
- Rain Effects Misting Effects
- PADI Rescue Diver, PADI Shark specialist diver
- Gentle breeze to gale force winds Local, up close silent wind systems Design and build of Wind systems High Volume Wind Systems
- Simulated burns on buildings, houses, cars Propane Systems
- Gel based and liquid flames
- coloured flames and bespoke flame systems
- Interior/Exterior Landscapes
- Frosting and Icing simulations
- Falling and Moving Snow FX
- Moulded Ice Sculptures
Special Effects Makeup Artist, Spanish and English speaking located in Abu Dhabi. More than 7 years experience.
Services Provided: Special Effects Makeup, Fantasy, Characterization.