Ajmal Koya (Appu)
Line Producer | Fixer | Production Coordinator
twofour54 - Abu Dhabi - UAE
For the past 10 years, I have worked as a Line Producer / Fixer /Coordinator and creative individual in the film, Television and Advertisement Industries. As an experienced Production Person, I’m well versed at Planning, Budgeting, Designing, organizing, coordinating managing big -Small budget films, TV Soap series, TV/web commercials ,Events and other creative projects – Hundreds of product shoots Over 20 Big Budgeted Movies and countless TV Commercials. In my last position as Line Producer I was Responsible for the practical Aspects of Film Production Such As Planning, Budgeting, Scheduling, Estimation, Location Permissions, Crew management, Equipment & Grip Hiring, Casting, Artist Coordination, Transportation post scheduling, accommodation for crews including visa applications and generating call sheets as well as managing production team and teams of designers while being able to generate a Joy and professional working environment. a team Player with Can-Do Attitude, and a Graphic Designer Having Plenty of Accounting Skills.
The services you offer:
- Line Producer
- Fixer ( UAE & INDIA)
- Production Coordinator
- Production Manager
- Production Supervisor
Key contact person:
Mr. Ajmal Koya (Appu)
+97156892 4451 (UAE)
UAE Credits include STAR TREK BEYOND and MISSION IMPOSSIBLE – GHOST PROTOCOL as UPM and CITY OF LIFE Producer & Production Manager and THE KINGDOM as Production Manager.
FRENCH NATIV SPEAKER
Fully bilingual projects | movies/tv/ video clips/ shootings/ documentary/ medias…
-> personal experiences as UM for commercials: CHANEL, CARTIER, DIOR, BEYONCÉ, MERCEDES, VICTORIA’S SECRET, JEAN PAUL GAULTIER, GIVENCHY
-> personal experiences as FIXER : BBC , NAT GEO , CBS , DISCOVERY , MEDIACORP … Docs , News, Factual, Drama , Branded Content, Commercials , Online …
Experience : https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4097114/
– Significant experience and important knowledge of shooting conditions.
– Same organization chart as the US crew
– Large location database
– Aerial shot permits
– Highly skilled crews
– A large network of skilled suppliers
– Security / all insurances
– Big network worldwide with country authorities in charge of autorisation.
– Models Database worldwide.
Peter Zakaria Aziz Botros
Production Manager/ Line Producer/ Location Manager
• Locations scouting.
• Negotiating and Finalizing the locations deals (renting, shooting areas, equipment storage, etc.)
• Negotiating and finalizing the food catering deals (break) with restaurants.
• Prepare and finalize the actors’ contracts.
• Prepare and finalize the crew contracts.
• Cooperate with the executive director in preparing the shooting time schedule.
• Follow up the flight tickets booking, arrange arrival and departure of all crew andactors.
• Follow up the hotel accommodation for all crew, actors.
• Handling the orders and scripts distribution.
• Responsible for coordination between production and all parties.
• Payment tracking from contract till last payment and make sure that it has been submittedon agreed date.
• Prepare daily work report and call sheet.
Rahim Kadappillil Abrahim
Box 77804 Twofour54 Abu Dhabi
A Production Manager in Media industry for TV production and movies
Technical facilities line up and coordination for Pre production and post production.
Line producer for Reality TV shows and recording.
SNG Engineer for LIVE broadcast Operations.
operation, Trouble shooting, Satellite communications.